seen on my face book feed(Anti-vaccination, modern)
who has ever thought this ever
Don’t let your children drink water it might make them think drinking other clear liquids is okay do you want your child drinking bleach
don’t let your children walk, it might make them think its okay to walk away from home
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure not even people who use heroin believe it is beneficial.
Don’t let your child breathe air. Studies have shown thatin the event of a fire, children who breathe in air are much more likely to breathe in smoke than children who’ve never breathed air.
Don’t have a child. 100% of children grow up and die. You’re literally condemning your own children to die.
The other 15% die in 7 years without a choice to live it not because of the disease you didn’t protect them from killed them.
new undies: cute
stretchmarks: also cute
No no no and NO stretch marks are never cute!! wtf too lazy to go get some cocoa butter and use it daily? We all have stretch marks but we can get rid of it.. People should take care of themselves and if cocoa butter didnt work for you make an appointment for a laser stretch mark removal dont be a lazy ass
hey quick question: what’s your fuckin damage
all stretch marks are beautiful no exceptions
- stretch marks are perfectly fine and natural and beautiful, free lightning bolt tattoos yo
- cocoa butter is a preventative that does not always work, and smells and stains clothes and oh yeah, since a lot of people get stretch marks just from growing NOT from weight, theyd have to slather their whole body and no one really wants to do that or smell like that so strongly.
- laser treatment? really? you want people to pay $1000+/appt (usually takes a few treatments) to get rid of something perfectly natural because you’ve named yourself standard of the fucking world and think we all live to please you? most people dont have that money and if they do thats not what they want to spend it on.
- also fuck you.
I usually don’t reblog ladies in undies, but for real. Don’t fuckin’ knock people over stretchmarks, or anything on their bodies for that matter. I’ve been underweight all my life and have them from growing. They happen. The just do.
those thighs and the stretch marks unffffff
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
Dad and I were talking while I played Saints Row and he heard Viola and said “Where have I heard that voice?”
So I told him it was Sasha Grey. A look of understanding came upon him, followed by horror.
In that terrible moment, he knew that I knew who Sasha Grey was, and I knew that he’d seen some of her work.
To this day, we refuse to acknowledge the exchange.
Saints Row, bringing families together. <3 <3 <3